Chemport Catalyser Helping to develop a financially viable plan
The Catalyser facilitates small/medium ventures by unlocking financial resources to help them develop a financially viable plan. You can apply for Catalyser to co-finance for instance a market analysis, research into suitable PMCs, research into possible chain partners, technology deepening, or prototyping.
Applying for the catalyser
Guidelines for application:
- You are an entrepreneur aiming to strengthen your business plan
- Your business proposition is related to greening of chemistry, and fitting in the Chemport Europe strategy: to accelerate the transition towards a more sustainable chemical process industry (everything between raw material and product)
- Execution of your project/proposition takes place in Chemport Europe region
- This program is a co-financing tool. The requested amount is max €10,000 – building on a minimum personal contribution of 50%
- Be brief and to the point; the maximum length of the full application is 2 A4
- Every four weeks, the collected initiatives are discussed and assessed in a meeting by the Catalyser team consisting of experts from Chemport Europe.
- Applications will be processed until the available budget is exhausted